Alaska Fishing Trips & Packages
Bearclaw Lodge provides a wide range of services in our Alaska fishing trips packages.
The area is home to a wide variety of species including salmon, rainbow trout, grayling and Arctic char. There are times of the year when you can choose to target multiple species that we catch-and-release, plus harvestable fish like sockeye salmon. We also pair up with our sister property Alaska Kingfishers on the Nushagak River to offer king and silver salmon fishing that is top notch. Below is a rundown on all that comes with our all-inclusive packages.
- Guided fishing each day, including all gear and tackle.
- Fish cleaning, vacuum sealing, freezing and boxing for airline travel.
- All food, beer, wine, soft drinks and other non-alcoholic, assorted beverages.
- Guest rooms designed for double occupancy with comfortable beds and multiple shared bathrooms throughout the lodge.
- Daily fishing itinerary can be determined based on wants, physical capabilities and the best fishing available.
- Transportation from Dillingham airport to the lodge.
- Waders and wading boots.
- 24-7 power, internet and phone.
- Safe, comfortable boats.
- Alaska fishing packages are 6 nights / 5 days of fishing with flyout trips as optional upgrades.
Among all of these amenities, guests can expect to have a peaceful, relaxing experience at the lodge. They will enjoy wildlife and great fishing while out on the water. Guests come here to unwind from the stressors of everyday life and to focus on quality fishing time with their friends and family. Our family would love to share the bounty of Bristol Bay and the Wood Tikchik State Park with you and can customize Alaska fishing trips towards your group’s wishes.
Below is a list of things that are NOT included in our regular fishing packages:
- Fishing License
- Airline transportation to Dillingham
- Tobacco or liquor
- Hotel rooms for layovers
- Local 9% sales tax